Wednesday, June 16

Socceroos Assemble!

This is like a out of date post for me. As you all know and might be religiously following, FIFA is back. Old news, I know. I, myself am not much of a soccer fan but it is still exciting, though I only watch the final games - Top 8 maybe? But I have been keeping in touch with t since my housemates are crazy about it.

I don't really have a team I support. I chose those countries which I 'd like to visit which is US (Mainly New York), England, Italy and France. All of them are strong teams, I think. Not bad for a noob's choice. So the big news in Oz now is that Oz lost 4-0 to Germany. That's right, it's been a sad week for Aussie fans. But, oh well, it's still early to tell whether there's no more hope.

Since I'm in Australia, of course I support the socceroos too. Oh, socceroos is the aussie term for soccer because we have AFL, NRL and all. And here's to the main thing, FIFA theme songs. Amazing songs by K'naan feat. David Bisbal and Shakira. Something to cheer Aussie fans up and for others to enjoy. I can't get it out of my head.

Waving The Flag - K'naan feat. David Bisbal


Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) - Shakira

No comments:

Post a Comment