Monday, March 8

I AM SORRY!


I have to say I am so so so SORRY for not being able to post for the past few weeks.
Due to the lack of internet at home, I haven't been online much. So today I took the effort to bring my laptop to the library despite the rain in Melbourne to post this up.

I assure you that I will be posting the Fall/Winter 2010 collection soon. AM still running through all the designers. I know that the Fashion Week might be ending soon since it's already in its last stop - PARIS!

I solemnly swear that I will post by the coming weekend! Please continue visiting my blog and don't give up on this place (to those very few who might actually read it).

Thanks and sorry again!

PS: Will be having a house warming in my new crib in Moonee Ponds. Just drop by if you want to =)
Add: 27 Salisbury St, Moonee Ponds 3039 VIC.
Route: Take tram 59 (Airport West) to Stop 36, the stop right after Moonee Ponds Junction and Queens Park.

Till then see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment