Friday, August 13

I Was Right?

UPDATE: Gisele wore a Antonio Berardi for the cover and she did have Dolce on in the inner of the Antonio dress. I was half right? Sorry!!!

After guessing the outfits on the September cover, I couldn't help but go to style.com and find the outfits that was worn on the cover. And I was right for most - still can't guess what Halle wore. Maybe Altuzarra or something?

So, my findings shown my guesses on Emily, Gisele and Kate were right! Emily wore a Valentino lace dress, Gisele was in Dolce and Gabbane and Kate in the military navy trench. See below!

She wore the inner lace dress of the runway look 30 (Mirtie Maas) from Valentino's F/W.

Gisele wore look 41(Frida Gustavsson) of Dolce and Gabbana's F/W 2010 inside the Antonio Berardi dress.

And Kate was in look 24 (Abbey Lee) of Burberry's F/W.
See I was right!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment