Wednesday, June 23

10 Years of London Eye

There is not much to say about in this post. Just a quick news bite. So in commemoration of London Eye's 10 year anniversary, several artist/models/celebs did some artworks to be sold onsite at London Eye. 5 quid for one and it is love.

All sales proceed to Guy's and St Thomas' Charity to support the Evelina Children's Hospital. What better way to support a cause than famous artists putting pen to paper in illustrations of what they think of London Eye.

Personally from the ones I saw, I love Henry Holland and Kate Moss's art best. There's 10 of them but I saw only 4. So the question is who is in London now? I need to get my hands on these babies. Anyone??

I do have a friend in London town but have yet to reply. So I'll wait for the moment. But if there's anyone reading this in London, anyway you can spare sometime and get it for me?

Henry Holland (Left)
Kate Moss (Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment